- Sun, May 22Holbrook Palmer ParkJoin Wender Weis Foundation for Children for fun with fitness, sports drills, clinics, demonstrations, and a chance to meet Stanford athletes. Enjoy arts & crafts, face painting, photo trading cards, photo-ops with professional team athletes and mascots, pop-up fitness activities for adults—and more
- Sat, May 07Mountain ViewThe annual Springer auction returns for 2022 with an indoor/outdoor adult cocktail party with an 80’s theme! Think back to the smell of Aquanet in the BIG HAIR, high waisted jeans (spoiler alert - they’re back), neon short shorts (on the guys!), leg warmers, gnarly mullets, stiff shoulder pads, and
- Fri, May 06StanfordJoin us at the top-ranked Stanford Golf Course for the 2022 Inside Anne’s Closet Golf Tournament, followed by Drinks on the Links. Make a difference with your golf swing and help raise funds to support the mission of the Colorectal Cancer Alliance.
- Tue, Dec 07San Francisco
- Fri, Dec 03Mountain ViewJoin us at Saint Francis High School's 32nd Annual Christmas At Our House. Our school's beloved holiday tradition benefits the Saint Francis Fund for our students. We welcome you to join our community in celebrating the joys of the Christmas season.
- Thu, Dec 02Los AltosSparkling Sips. Bites. Decadent Desserts. Holiday Gift Shopping. Enter To Wins. Receive A $50 Gift Card Upgrade For Every $100 Purchased. RSVP below or call 650.999.7873
- Wed, Dec 01Online Event
- Thu, Sep 16Los AltosSkincare and Injectable Booking Event Includes Skincare Membership and Package Specials, Take 20% Off All Skincare by COSMEDIX, epionce, MTS, skin better Science, society, Sculplla and TIZO, along with advanced aesthetic services (Botox® Cosmetic and Juvederm®) with NP Heidi Butz.
- Mon, Aug 30Los Altos
- Mon, Jun 21WoodsideInside Anne's Closet Wellness Event Reserve your place on the mat for a morning of guided walking meditation, followed by a healing stretch and flowing yoga, at the Filoli Estate. Proceeds fund the Colorectal Cancer Alliance’s treatment and financial assistance programs in the SF Bay Area.
- Thu, Jun 17Los Altos Chamber of Commerce
- Sat, May 15OnlineChildren's Champions Auction supports underserved youth in the San Francisco Bay Area. 100 percent of the proceeds from this auction support our continuing efforts to bring fun, fitness and joy to underserved youth throughout the Bay Area.
- Sat, May 15https://one.bidpal.net/teetogala/welcome?_gJDRF Northern California’s spring social events – Tee to Table, Hope Gala & One Party - have come together as one to host one event- the Virtual Tee to Gala on May 15th.